Here's the pictures:
The painting stages are:
- Under coat Citadel Chaos Black
- Air brush Vallejo Model Air Gold
- Spray in light coats Tamiya Clear Red, to build the candy apple colour
- Paint the trims GW Retributor Gold
- Paint the white parts GW Celestria Grey
- Paint the metal GW Iron Breaker
- Paint the eyes GW Warpstone Glow
- Apply Transfers now.
- Apply gloss varnish other the transfers to stop the ink in the next step staining them.
TIP: Always varnish the whole panel, it blends in more on the finished model.
- Wash with a 50:50 mix of Army Painter Strong Tone water based ink and Future Klear
- Paint the white GW Ulthuan Grey
- Paint the center of the eye GW Warpstone Glow
His base was painted using.
- Base coat GW Dryad Bark
- Dry brush GW Gothgor Brown
- Dry brush GW Baneblade Brown
- Dry brush GW Karak Stone
And the model is done. What do you think?
The long hobby war continues...