Pages

Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy new year!!

My model painting and bloggin have been decidedly shakey for the last few years (due to two wonderful additions to my family).  So to start 2013, I have decided to start a new army.  Over christmas I got given some money from an unexpected source.  Now most of the cash will end up on the mortgage, but I have decided to treat myself with some new toys as well. 

Since, my birthday I have been pouring over the FW Horus Heresy Book 1.  Well, once the money came through, it was a no brainer what era to go for.  Orginally I was thinking a Space Wolves or World Eaters army, but then I saw the painted death guard on the FW site it became obvious.  I'm going to post up pics of my Contemptor Dread when its finished.


So far I have not real timescales for this project as I need to fit this round my, Family, job, study and running, but if I can get a few models completed in January, I'll be happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment